Members of the first group, I really like your works.

First of all, you have made the prototype of the website and tended to improve it. The design of the website is very attentive. After the welcome message, the content is divided into four parts. The concise design will make it easier for students to understand your theme and think deeply.

Second, your course process is very good. Short summaries and appropriate pictures, coupled with multiple questions related to sub-topics, enable students to pay attention to the course content without distraction. In addition, links to the original text have also been provided, so that students who want to know more can continue to study.

Third, you have many questions at the end of the course, which is also essential. A course really needs a quiz to test and evaluate students’ knowledge acceptance. I think your question is very appropriate and can really play an evaluation role.

Finally, as for different learners, you also consider hearing loss and English learners, which is very necessary, because there will be great differences among learners, and we can’t guarantee that everyone is the same.

Generally speaking, I think your website design is very successful. I appreciate it!